A beautiful church in Maletto is located in Via S. Antonio and is the Church of S. Anthony of Padua, dedicated to the patron of the city, the miracle worker St. Anthony of Padua, It was built in 1785, and enriched in the twentieth century.
The Church of S. Anthony of Padua is developed along with presbytery raised significantly from the plan of the hall and a polygonal apse. The interior is decorated in Tuscan style with elements that divide the space into six bays unequal, while the coverage of the classroom is flat.
As regards the prospectus, It is defined according to the type "gabled"And it is described by slender lateral pilasters and a cornice summit. The plant structural general of the church is in masonry lava stone and mortar with more recent structures reinforced concrete. L’altar church, indeed, It consists of a canteen by a plane of marble on marble columns, from, you think, Trent dall'altare.
L’never seen, added during the eighties XX century, It is formed by a wooden structure of the mobile.
Visited 5156 times, 5 Visits today